WebChart for cardiology:
improving clinic productivity and
WebChart helps cardiology practices experience the immediate benefits of minimally invasive electronic medical records by helping cardiologists remain cognitive rather than clerical. Physicians continue to practice medicine while WebChart seamlessly supports documentation and administration.
Specialty-specific functionality and flexibility
Developed in collaboration with leading cardiology practices, WebChart EHR sets the standard for adaptability. Practices and individual physicians can configure WebChart for their workflows and preferences to simplify documentation and reporting. Clinicians have a suite of cardiology templates including point and click exams, a range of documentation options and 24/7 access to all patient records, supported by specialized tools for hospital rounding.
Cardiology functions include:
- data capture and compilation for PQRS/CMS and meaningful use
- integrated DICOM, RIS/PACS for remote access to echoes, EKGs and other diagnostics
- specialized Coumadin tracking module for Coumadin clinic management
- direct integration with cardiac testing devices including ECG/EKG and vital signs monitoring
- point and click encounter templates: 2D echocardiogram, abdominal aorta ultrasound study, cardiac risk assessment (pediatrics), carotid duplex imaging study, Lovenox bridge therapy, protime visit
- Coumadin flow sheet/tracking
- echocardiogram reporting/imaging
- lipid management
- nuclear templating/workflow
- IC3/PINNACLE Registry
From inception, WebChart was developed to support the spectrum of users and workflows required for effective delivery of care, with minimal disruption.
- COGNITIVE, NOT CLERICAL — Clinicians agree: their focus is and should remain on patient care, not the administrative requirements of its delivery. Unlike EHRs that act as nothing more than a static repository, WebChart is designed with simple tools for collecting, organizing and displaying the information you need…so you're not spending hours of your day documenting the real work at hand: evaluating and treating patients.
- ONE AND DONE — Enter information once in a patient chart and apply it as needed throughout your records — including documentation for meaningful use. WebChart’s FroozHIE data reconciliation tool displays a split screen with existing and incoming patient information side by side, allowing “on the fly” comparison, reconciliation and merging of data from different sources, including HIEs and personal health records.
- ACCESSIBLE — Web-based WebChart can be accessed via any web-enabled device: PC or Mac, desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile phones using the iOS or Android platforms.
- ADAPTABLE — Screens can be custom configured for each user’s individual preferences, providing the exact content and layout required for peak productivity. Implementation options include the ability to start small and add functionality and users at any time.
- INTEROPERABLE — WebChart was designed, built and certified to share information throughout a complex healthcare community that includes hospitals, physicians, laboratories and diagnostic testing facilities, and — of course — patients. The system interfaces with:
- billing and practice management systems
- labs and pharmacies
- other physicians, including those in different hospital systems
- registries and state designated HIEs
- practice-based patient portals and patient-owned personal health records
- SIMPLE, PREDICTABLE AND AFFORDABLE — TO BUY AND TO USE — WebChart is designed to leverage basic computer operation skills, making even the office luddite effective almost immediately. Experienced WebChart Implementers assure your staff is prepared for success, and a consistent and predictable monthly per-physician fee simplifies budgeting and payment.
WEBCHART IS RECOGNIZED WITH THE FOLLOWING CERTIFICATIONS:
PINNACLE Registry: cardiology’s largest ambulatory quality improvement registry
The American College of Cardiology’s PINNACLE Registry was created to assist cardiology practices in understanding and improving care for the four major managed cardiovascular conditions:
- coronary artery disease
- heart failure
- atrial fibrillation
More than 1,000 cardiology providers from 400+ sites rely on the Registry for easy-to-interpret benchmark reports that track performance on 25 cardiovascular clinical measures. Participants monitor and improve quality of care in their locations by comparing performance to that of their peers.
WebChart’s PINNACLE Registry reporting module streamlines access to and participation in this powerful quality improvement program. The same data typically collected in the course of patient encounters automatically populates and matches with required PINNACLE Registry data elements. Data capture is complete and ready for submission, all in a single step.