WebChart combines clinical EHR with robust reporting features — ideal for urgent care clinics with occ health
Until now, urgent care clinics with occupational health services had to make a difficult choice: implement a clinical EHR with little to no occ health functionality, or add a standalone system to manage the reporting required.
WebChart eliminates the need to choose with a single, integrated system that supports both aspects of the clinic's services.
Integrated occ health features and functions
In addition to a clinical EHR, urgent care centers have access to occupational health functionality for regulatory and compliance reporting. The system simplifies employer communication, reporting and management with:
- return to work status — capture and share discrete content from the medical record, including restrictions or timing associated with return to work
- company profiles — use templates to catalog employer information including special requirements, authorization and contact lists — all easily accessible within Webchart
- guarantor management — WebChart allows multiple guarantors to be attached to a patient visit, especially helpful for encounters that require reporting to employee and employer payers
- faxing — forms can be automatically faxed directly from WebChart to employers
- case management/workers' comp — chart legibility is imperative when multiple people are reviewing records. Providers type notes directly into WebChart, eliminating slow downs resulting from charts that can't be read.
Additional occ health functionality:
- Absence management
- Campaign management
- Case management
- Certification management
- Disability management
- Drug testing
- Health surveillance
- Health/wellness counseling
- Injury/illness incident
- Lab management
- Medical review for job placement (MRJP)
- Respirator fit testing
- Restriction management
- Travel management
- Due list
- Occ health/urgent care encounters
- Physician written opinion
- Restrictions and accommodations
- Fit to work
- OSHA surveillance exam
- Respirator clearance
- Workers' compensation form
From inception, WebChart was developed to support the spectrum of users and workflows required for effective delivery of care, with minimal disruption.
- COGNITIVE, NOT CLERICAL — Clinicians agree: their focus is and should remain on patient care, not the administrative requirements of its delivery. Unlike EHRs that act as nothing more than a static repository, WebChart is designed with simple tools for collecting, organizing and displaying the information you need…so you're not spending hours of your day documenting the real work at hand: evaluating and treating patients.
- ONE AND DONE — Enter information once in a patient chart and apply it as needed throughout your records — including documentation for meaningful use. WebChart’s FroozHIE data reconciliation tool displays a split screen with existing and incoming patient information side by side, allowing “on the fly” comparison, reconciliation and merging of data from different sources, including HIEs and personal health records.
- ACCESSIBLE — Web-based WebChart can be accessed via any web-enabled device: PC or Mac, desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile phones using the iOS or Android platforms.
- ADAPTABLE — Screens can be custom configured for each user’s individual preferences, providing the exact content and layout required for peak productivity. Implementation options include the ability to start small and add functionality and users at any time.
- INTEROPERABLE — WebChart was designed, built and certified to share information throughout a complex healthcare community that includes hospitals, physicians, laboratories and diagnostic testing facilities, and — of course — patients. The system interfaces with:
- billing and practice management systems
- labs and pharmacies
- other physicians, including those in different hospital systems
- registries and state designated HIEs
- practice-based patient portals and patient-owned personal health records
- SIMPLE, PREDICTABLE AND AFFORDABLE — TO BUY AND TO USE — WebChart is designed to leverage basic computer operation skills, making even the office luddite effective almost immediately. Experienced WebChart Implementers assure your staff is prepared for success, and a consistent and predictable monthly per-physician fee simplifies budgeting and payment.