a single-platform solution for fully integrated RIS/PACS and EHR functionality
WebChart RIS/PACS provides imaging centers, radiology and image intensive practices, and even hospitals with a single platform that combines comprehensive DICOM capability with robust EHR functionality.
WebChart PACS integrates seamlessly with diagnostic workstation software, allowing radiologists and other specialists to use software they already know. The same is true for specialists using surgical navigation and 3D-reconstruction workstations. Digital images are delivered directly into WebChart EHR via DICOM-compliant push, routing, archiving and retrieval.
The system improves workflow with one-step tasking for immediate distribution of work, and automated workflow routing and notification for repetitive tasks. WebChart can be configured to accommodate any size archive, and allows image delivery to hundreds of concurrent users.
- Advanced ECHO viewer
- Advanced web viewer
- RIS tech/radiologist workflow
- mammogram tracking
- DICOM storage
- film tracking
From inception, WebChart was developed to support the spectrum of users and workflows required for effective delivery of care, with minimal disruption.
- COGNITIVE, NOT CLERICAL — Clinicians agree: their focus is and should remain on patient care, not the administrative requirements of its delivery. Unlike EHRs that act as nothing more than a static repository, WebChart is designed with simple tools for collecting, organizing and displaying the information you need…so you're not spending hours of your day documenting the real work at hand: evaluating and treating patients.
- ONE AND DONE — Enter information once in a patient chart and apply it as needed throughout your records — including documentation for meaningful use. WebChart’s FroozHIE data reconciliation tool displays a split screen with existing and incoming patient information side by side, allowing “on the fly” comparison, reconciliation and merging of data from different sources, including HIEs and personal health records.
- ACCESSIBLE — Web-based WebChart can be accessed via any web-enabled device: PC or Mac, desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile phones using the iOS or Android platforms.
- ADAPTABLE — Screens can be custom configured for each user’s individual preferences, providing the exact content and layout required for peak productivity. Implementation options include the ability to start small and add functionality and users at any time.
- INTEROPERABLE — WebChart was designed, built and certified to share information throughout a complex healthcare community that includes hospitals, physicians, laboratories and diagnostic testing facilities, and — of course — patients. The system interfaces with:
- billing and practice management systems
- labs and pharmacies
- other physicians, including those in different hospital systems
- registries and state designated HIEs
- practice-based patient portals and patient-owned personal health records
- SIMPLE, PREDICTABLE AND AFFORDABLE — TO BUY AND TO USE — WebChart is designed to leverage basic computer operation skills, making even the office luddite effective almost immediately. Experienced WebChart Implementers assure your staff is prepared for success, and a consistent and predictable monthly per-physician fee simplifies budgeting and payment.