anywhere access makes WebChart an ideal choice for neurologists who practice outside the office
With patients in hospitals and other care facilities, neurologists and their clinical staff members need an EHR that goes wherever they do. WebChart delivers with anywhere access — from any web-enabled device, including tablets and phones. Especially valuable in the event of a stroke, remote access enables physicians to assist the ER or on-call physician in proper diagnosis, and review patient history to determine the best meds/therapies for each individual.
Meds management, accessible anywhere
Immediate access to patient meds lists allows physicians to adjust meds/dosages as needed, without delay. Changes can be recorded directly into WebChart, and prescribed electronically, allowing the patient to skip a trip to the office to pick up prescriptions.
In multi-physician neurology practices, clinicians have the ability to configure charts per their individual preferences. Knowing exactly where to find the information they're looking for — under which tab, on what part of the screen — improves efficiency and keeps the focus on the patient, not the chart.
Encounters are equally adaptable and can easily be configured for specific meaningful use measures, triggering an appropriate list of questions and capturing the documentation required for attestation.
From inception, WebChart was developed to support the spectrum of users and workflows required for effective delivery of care, with minimal disruption.
- COGNITIVE, NOT CLERICAL — Clinicians agree: their focus is and should remain on patient care, not the administrative requirements of its delivery. Unlike EHRs that act as nothing more than a static repository, WebChart is designed with simple tools for collecting, organizing and displaying the information you need…so you're not spending hours of your day documenting the real work at hand: evaluating and treating patients.
- ONE AND DONE — Enter information once in a patient chart and apply it as needed throughout your records — including documentation for meaningful use. WebChart’s FroozHIE data reconciliation tool displays a split screen with existing and incoming patient information side by side, allowing “on the fly” comparison, reconciliation and merging of data from different sources, including HIEs and personal health records.
- ACCESSIBLE — Web-based WebChart can be accessed via any web-enabled device: PC or Mac, desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile phones using the iOS or Android platforms.
- ADAPTABLE — Screens can be custom configured for each user’s individual preferences, providing the exact content and layout required for peak productivity. Implementation options include the ability to start small and add functionality and users at any time.
- INTEROPERABLE — WebChart was designed, built and certified to share information throughout a complex healthcare community that includes hospitals, physicians, laboratories and diagnostic testing facilities, and — of course — patients. The system interfaces with:
- billing and practice management systems
- labs and pharmacies
- other physicians, including those in different hospital systems
- registries and state designated HIEs
- practice-based patient portals and patient-owned personal health records
- SIMPLE, PREDICTABLE AND AFFORDABLE — TO BUY AND TO USE — WebChart is designed to leverage basic computer operation skills, making even the office luddite effective almost immediately. Experienced WebChart Implementers assure your staff is prepared for success, and a consistent and predictable monthly per-physician fee simplifies budgeting and payment.